Saturday, August 9, 2014

UPDATE: Last Message from Manchester's Message Rant Last Night

What do you suppose Alexander, 13th Duke of Manchester meant to say when he wrote this?
Wendy surmises Alex was 'on' something and so grew increasingly loquacious and incoherent during the series of emails you read in the article yesterday. This one came last and so did not appear until today when Wendy had a moment to send it along.
Several of my associates are now working on a translation. Let's make a contest of it! What do you think Alexander, 13th Duke of Manchester intended to convey with the message below?
For future reference, the membership of their group have one thing in common: They are all afraid of Melinda. The reasons vary but the core motive is to shut her up because she continues to publish the truth about them. In some instances this is just one specific issue which could cause them serious problems. For others it is multiple things they have done they do not want known.
Here is the List of the We Don't Like Melinda Group
REASON: Lost my money so was no longer useful to her.
REASON: Craig is into incest and I told him people like that should have their balls cut off and shoved down their throats.
Dan O'Dowd (Dan's company, Green Hills Software, Inc., was the inspiration for Greedville.)
REASON: I got in the way as he was pursuing his life's dream, acquiring, by hook or crook (heavy on the Crook there) more money than Bill Gates.
REASON: He lied to me. He kept lying. He battered Morgan. He got his friends, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove, to destroy me financially to evade the consequences.
Karl Rove (Karl shares with John and is also covered on Greedville, Koch Truths, How the NeoCons Stole Freedom, and NeoCons are Cretins.)
REASON: I know about the hiring of Blumenthal and the Clintons to keep Saddam Hussein in Iraq in 2002.
Dick Cheney (Dick shares with John and is also covered on Greedville, Koch Truths, How the NeoCons Stole Freedom, and NeoCons are Cretins.)
REASON: I know about the hiring of Blumenthal and the Clintons to keep Saddam Hussein in Iraq in 2002.
REASON: Jay is an operative. This is just a job for him.
REASON: I have made his work as a con-artist much for difficult.
REASON: Laura wants to make a living as the Duchess of Manchester. If Alex can't con she can't eat.
Rayelan Allen, AKA Raye Smith of Ashtabula, born Darlene Rae Smith of Salinas
REASON: It was just a job. Rayelan is a disinformation agent pulled in to shut me up. But then it got personal for her.

Guess how many of these people are psychopaths!

Now, here is that last Message from Alexander, 13th Duke of Manchester
I never said that the FBI told me this and I
Told
You I was contacted so was Lura I contact end the FBI and
Hot
Advice they
Would
Not
Help
You but all the
People
Who

Melinda had pissd
Of
Have revenge against
All
Of you I
Hate
You
Biy my
Kids are safe
For know
You
Should talk to Melinda she
Is the key
To the
Trouble and
Is
Putting you and
Your
Family is I'm
Trouble
Stop amdmtraall
Of
THER racy results you will
Din itrelomfsd
Ex
Have
Partial unpaid
For
Tholaitsmf
I
Gavbmall pg
Layout foul info

No comments:

Post a Comment