Friday, June 28, 2013

Alex, 13th Duke of Manchester, Letter and signature block - 2011


Documenting Alex 

Email sent to Mitson, of the Manchester Trust, showing his signature block, which appeared in all of his correspondence.  


From: Lmontymont@xxx.com
To: david.mitson@xxx.co.ukPeter@xxx.co.ukalan_kidd628@msn.comalank@xxx.com
Sent: 2011-03-23 3:41:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: eFax message from "15746424815" - 1 page(s), Caller-ID: 574-642-4815
Dear Mr Mitson and Mr Green today was my first day of orientation here is one paper that I received today to show that I am working driving trucks
I am sorry that the trust wasted the money on Laura but are break up is for the better.
I will pay back the money that the trust paid out for Laura's tuition at RoadMaster.
Laura was not a good in influence and I am sure when you speak to al Kidd he will say the same.
Al is like a mentor to me he is a very wonderful Christian man with a beautiful family.
I have known him for about 15 years and I do hope that the trust can also become friends with him
He is a very kind and wise person His wife's name is Nancy and he has to children a Daughter and a son both are in there 20's he is just  a great person and I have a lot of great talks and very wise guidance from him.
Well tomorrow I will get some more paper work and I will send it of to you I am just so excited about this job.
I did have to have a complete physical blood work urine test etc drug test and I passed 100% God I do not know how I did that because I feel like I am falling apart I DO NOT DRINK OR SMOKE OR TAKE DRUGS AT ALL AND AM VERY ANTY ALL THAT STUFF.
I do take my med's for bi polar but I told them about that and it was all ok.
Thank you so much for putting me through this school I owe you both so much for giving me this chance well I will send you some more paper work about my employment tomorrow.
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO PLEASE KEEP ALL OF THIS CONFIDENTIAL I DO NOT WANT WENDY OR LAURA OR ANY BODY TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING I AM TRYING TO START A COMPLETE NEW LIFE.
Thank you all both once again and God bless you all I lookforward to you both speaking with Al and getting to know him
Sincerely



Manchester


Lord Alexander Montagu Manchester
His Grace the 13th Duke Manchester

220 Newport Center Drive
Suit # 11
Newport Beach
California 92660
United States of America

lmontymont@aol.com
globalatlantic@aol.com


Fax Number (707)897-2713

Sat Phone Number from USA 011 881 631676381  
BY CALLING ME ON THIS NUMBER IT DOES TAKE ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO CONECT TO M


No comments:

Post a Comment